Wednesday, October 15, 2008

After Journey's end









Bla.bla. bla. I swear all Romana does is nag, I kind of like it though but don't let her know that. I belive it's a bit hilarious when she gets mad in her new body, it's so simpathetic that when she's angry that she still looks unemotial. It's technically like a pear, a nasty, yet awsome looking pear. (I hate pears byt the way) Just between us.






Yeah but she's so terribly damaged these days that I can't help but to feel good around her, but she misses the scarf..I miss the scarf as well. Anyways-Oi! I really just need to cut to the chase don't I?) So today I ran around with my brownsuit and put the scarf on but to my surprise she turned out not to like it. Her specific words were, "Doctor, the scarf simply doesn't match" . Really? Was all I can think. No Doctor, I'm so happy you tried to make me smile or Doctor lets go get starbucks or a cup a tea. No just simply Romana being mean...






I do miss Rose at times. I really do. But I think Romana can tell that...-hit head on TARDIS-






Anyways the only reason I have a blog is the fact that Romana simply read my 900 year old diary and found the passages about my feelings towards each companion and I only had hearts on two of them. Romana and Rose..but Romana's name also had a couple of x's on them and a couple of alligators over them. Now she constitlly picks on me..-sniffs- she fancies me.






But yes I miss Rose..terribly but I must move on I suppose..






but I simply need to know why I fall for girls whos name start with Ro....well besides Sarah Jane...but Romana and ROse..Idk..I simply can't explain and won't having known that Romana has miraclous hacking skills-sighs-

bye,
the Doctor

Romana changed my desktop.----------------------------------->

Sometimes I just want to kill her but then-sniffs- I'll be all alone

No comments: